Nad kotlom 16
963 01 Krupina
VAT number: 1029416168
Tel. contact: +421/905114162
Natural person doing business on the basis of a law other than the Trade Licensing Act, registered at the Statistical Office.
NOT A VAT PAYER!
(hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator")
A natural person is an administrator of personal data as defined in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from 26 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and revoking Directive 95/46/ES (General regulation on the protection of personal data).
(hereinafter referred to as "GDPR")
• Personal data is processed fairly, legally and for specific purposes.
• The personal data provided must be accurate and true.
• Personal data is processed for a certain period of time and in relation to the specific purpose of processing.
• The processing of personal data is ensured in an adequate manner for the purpose of their processing.
• We inform about the processing of personal data in a simple and understandable way.
• Personal data means: Name, surname, e-mail contact, telephone contact, address, birth number, ID card number and bank account number.
• Personal data is processed manually based on the exclusive needs of the entrepreneur.
• Personal data is only provided to third parties with the consent of the person concerned and for circumstances compatible with the operation of the closed order or contractual performance.
• We do not provide personal information to any advertising or marketing agencies.
• Right to access personal data:
At the request of the person to whom the information relates, the administrator will issue an opinion on personal data - whether they are registered and how they are processed.
• Right to the correction of personal data:
The administrator is obliged to immediately correct inaccurate and incomplete information or personal data in which a visible mistake has occurred.
• Right to deletion of personal data:
The administrator is obliged to immediately delete the personal data of the person who requests it or in case the data is nost necessary for other purposes. The administrator cannot delete personal data that are subject to processing on the basis of law, tax records, invoicing, receivables management, contract records, etc.
• Right to lodge a complaint:
Every natural person or company has the right to file a complaint in case of suspicion that in the case of the administrator, there has been a breach of personal data security. It is possible to file a complaint with the supervisory body: PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION OFFICE.
These principles on personal data protection are valid from 1.1.2022 and are published on the website: www.starlineband.sk